So Long.....

Its been soooooooooooo long since I last blogged. I can't beleive how the time has passed. So much has happened. I have been so busy at college, being a parent, working hard at Church in the music department and being half of a relationship that also takes work (you know how it is ladies) so basically its been work, work, work and no time to blog...

Until now!.... I'm taking 10 mins out of my busy schedule to share, vocalise and to vent to you all, who care to listen.


At the moment i'm fed up of the hype that is Katie Price
Whats with the trout pout those Bert form Sesame street's black eyebrows and that new beau of hers? ITS NOT GOING TO LAST KATIE! Rihanna who I loved so much has pushed me to the absolute limit of tolerance, so i'm just suggesting that if she wants to be satan's personal assistant just quit the music biz and work for him full time cos i'm done with all the subliminal RiRi.


I am loving JLS the boyband from reality show X FACTOR who did not win but have come out guns blazing and scored 2 consecutive no.1's! Boys I am a fan, you put a smile on my face cos your're not trying to be gangstas and you're slighty awkward and off beat at times that adds to your adorability factor. I feel like i'm their aunty rooting for them in the background.
..peeps lets support them they are doing us proud!

Ok 10 mins is up now got a cake to decorate so off I go...I WILL BE BACK!


xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 comments:


 

Disclaimer

FOR THE RECORD UNLESS STATED I DID NOT TAKE ONE PHOTO ON THIS BLOG! THE PHOTOS THAT ARE FEATURED ARE NOT USED FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES AND DO NOT BELONG TO ME UNLESS I SAY OTHERWISE.

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates