Madonna, Mercy and Malawi...


What do you think about her Madgesty trying to adopt a second baby from Malawi? Personally I do not see what all the hoo haa is...She's just trying to 'give back' by taking home a child that has been left without a mother, from a country that in most parts is impoverished. Is that a bad thing??? I mean it's not like Michael Jackson is the celeb trying to do it...I can't believe he has actually been 'allowed' to father children. If he was not a celeb he would probably have social services on his behind because in the opinion of most of us...He is NOT all there(and that is me being polite!)

Every time Angelina goes and buys a pair of shoes she has to pick up a kid on the wa
y home to match them! What's that about?!? I hear the next kid she wants is from India...Somebody needs to stop her because I'm starting to get annoyed. Is it becoming like a fad to her rather than a truly humanitarian act? Hummmmm...ALSO every time I see Zahara she has a hood on...you mean she can't afford Lakweesha from the Bronx to hook the kiddie up!

I am not by any means a fan of Madonna's but I do sympathise with her at the moment because I don't see why they would let her adopt one child and not another from the same country.


My final opinion is that these celebs should be commended for what they are doing but what about the kids in the UK and USA that are suffering and all the kids of all races that are on fostering and adoption waiting lists that are right here under our noses, they are being forgotten. Of course there is no solution to this worldwide problem...God bless the little children is all I can say. x

0 comments:


 

Disclaimer

FOR THE RECORD UNLESS STATED I DID NOT TAKE ONE PHOTO ON THIS BLOG! THE PHOTOS THAT ARE FEATURED ARE NOT USED FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES AND DO NOT BELONG TO ME UNLESS I SAY OTHERWISE.

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates